Is a £25,000 grant waiting for you?
Over 50% of Arun’s eligible businesses have now received grants totalling over £17 million and the Council’s Revenues Team are currently processing another 500.
This still leaves several hundred businesses who have not applied for grant aid – is your business one of them?
Several local businesses have not responded to letters or have not provided bank details so we can pay grants of up to £25,000.
Don’t miss out!
How to apply
- Use the Government’s simple online funding tool to check what you are entitled to.
- Apply for a grant using Arun’s Online Form
- Make sure we have your bank details – If you have not created an online Business Rates account with Arun – please do this.
If you have applied and not received your grant
We are processing grants as quickly as possible, so please do be patient and allow up to two weeks for your grant to arrive.
Check we have your bank details by registering or viewing your online Business Rates account.
If you have not received a letter about grant aid from Arun District Council
- Use the Government’s simple online tool to Check you are eligible
- Register your Business Rates account online to ensure we have up to date contact and bank details
- Is correspondence going to your business address and you are closed? If it’s safe for you to do so, please visit your premises to check.
Been refused grant aid?
If your application for grant aid has been turned down – please let us know.
The Government has asked the Council to collect information about businesses who have been unable to secure grant funding so your views are crucial.
Please email Miriam – firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us what financial support you have been refused and explain the reasons given.